Hi everyone, I’m back to making more blog posts now after taking a short break due to a change in my work/life.
I didn’t expect to have so many viewers with the Kyary Kyary Pamyu Pamyu video, over 12k in a month!
So I’ve decided to continue my Japanese studies and help everyone learning this season on my 3 greatest weaknesses.
1) Advanced grammar – なされる、してもしなくても、では、に
2) Japanese History/Figures – studying Japanese art, monuments, locations and words
3) Kanji (always) – better techniques, books, apps, blogs to study and read Kanji
I think this will help anyone studying on the JLPT as well, since any learning is helpful.
So the list of projects I want to work on this season include:
1) Subtitling one of my new favorite Japanese TV Show I watched called “Youは何しに日本へ” or “Why did you come to Japan?”
2) Study and write blogs about various parts of Japan and its culture. For instance, pick a few places I’ve heard from friends like Hokkaido北海度, Aomori青森, Osaka 大阪 and study some of the culture of the city.
3) Was interested in learning about Japanese cooking 和食、Kendo県土, Bushido武士道, Japanese tea ceremony 茶の優 so I will study, post videos and such.
4) More Japanese songs and comics and finish up JLPT 3 lessons to start the JLPT2.
I may not get to all of these things, but those are my goals for this blog.
Thanks for checking out my blog.